Pagan Pack members may display one of the following graphics to indicate their compliance with this Code of Ethics. We hope this lends your trust in our Pagan Packs merchants and helps you feel more comfortable doing business with us.
Pagan Packs is a Pagan business development group, devoted to helping its member businesses learn and grow in the art of entrepreneurship. We have created this statement, because we feel that it is important that as business owners, and as Pagans who believe in the principle of “harm none”, that we walk the talk in creating a safe and positive experience for our potential customers.
Therefore, as a Pagan Packs Merchant, I will…
- Above all be true to myself.
- Fulfill each transaction and commitment made in a timely fashion. If I cannot due to unforeseen circumstances (such as supplier delays), I will communicate clearly and honestly with the customer.
- Hold sacred the contact information and real life names of Pagan Packs business owners which I may have. I understand that other business owners may not wish to be made known to their communities and will respect their wishes.
- Treat everyone within Pagan Packs with courtesy and respect.
- Honor all commitments, including those made at Pagan Pack events.
- Be aware that my actions will reflect on other members of Pagan Packs and the Pagan Packs organization.
- Obey the rules of the Pagan Pack groups.
- Harm none and always mind the rule of three.
Pagan Packs welcomes all Pagan and Pagan-friendly businesses and wishes member businesses to know that by displaying the banner, it is implicit that the merchant follows the following statement : By displaying the Pagan Packs Statement of Ethics banner, I agree, on my honor, to uphold these guidelines to the best of my ability. I believe in providing quality service and goods to my customers, and believe this ethics statement will help me to do so.
Please know that Pagan Packs advises all customers to shop responsibly no matter the merchant. Pagan Packs cannot arbitrate or interfere in any dispute. However, should a member be found violating these precepts in conjunction with a Pagan Packs sponsored event, we would like to know.
Last revised 02/09/2012